Cindy over at Krazy Kindergarten Teacher has honored me by presenting me with the Versitle Blogger award!!
By accepting this award I must abide by the following rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Cindy, thank you for the nomination. I am so honored you picked me!
2. Include a link to their site.
Check out Cindy’s blog: Krazy Kindergarten Teacher
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
- I love traditional rug hooking for the creative outlet it provides me.
- My gardens this year are enjoying the additional texture that the weeds are providing.
- Took my teaching degree and did a little traveling with it – NH, AR, AZ and back to ME.
- Love making meals from whatever I happen to have on hand.
- Make my own herbal vinegars and dry seasoning blends from the herbs I grow.
- No sense in getting a manicure and as nice as pedicures are, would rather do my own and spend the money saved on a monthly massage.
- Love my job! Yet if I could do anything else I would open a B&B on water, with a large barn, so I could have my gardens and offer craft weekends with studio space and supplies on hand. Couples could come and while one crafted the other could relax, water sport, or try their hand at a craft. Crafts would include pottery, quilting, weaving, rug hooking and woodworking.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award. (See below.)
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other bloggers know they’ve been nominated.
I follow many blogs that are so inspiring it was hard to decide which 15 to nominate. I tried to pull a variety to share. And the nominees are…
- Art is Basic an elementary art teacher shares favorite lessons and tips
- Naturally Educational “dedicated to the idea that children learn naturally through play and exploration”
- Mountaintop Family Daycare play based, child led, in-home daycare shares activities
- Moving Smart all about the importance of moving for children
- Teaching Literacy in the Early Years ideas and resources for teaching literacy skills in the classroom
- Reading Confetti fun activities for developing life long readers
- Science Sparks tons of fun science activities for Pre-K up
- Weelicious fresh, easy recipes for the whole family
- Picky Cook real food that is vegetarian
- janetlansbury articles on raising children, childcare, early education
- OT Mom Learning Activities learning activities to help a child’s development
- kindergartenlife look into a kindergarten classroom with a special focus on using technologies
- Creative Connections activities for playing and learning
- Inspiration Laboratories science, reading, art activities for encouraging learning
- digitalsandbox resources and ideas on how to adopt technology into the classroom